Friday, November 14, 2008

Bright Mornings

The greatest thing in life is love. I am so in love with my two kids. Every morning I get Tristen out of bed first, because most likely Brooklynn had been up couple hours before and still is sleeping. When I peek into his room and can see that smile all the way from the doorway, when it is still dark out and he says, "Hi" with a BIG smile. That smile brightens up my day from the get go. As he gets out of bed I say "Where is that mommy kiss" and he looks up with those lips puckered up ready to give me my morning kiss. Oh do I love those kisses. Then he runs out of his room with his little legs and jumps onto the couch to watch is morning Blues Clues and he glass of milk. As I watch him run out I just want to tear up because he is getting so much bigger these days. I remember the first day he started walking like it was yesturday. He was so darn cute, he still is. I love to watch him run, walk, jump, crawl. Everything he does is so cute. He makes my life so complete. As Brooklynn does too.
When I get Brooklynn out of bed she gives me that BIG smile and a little giggle. She is in that giggle phase which is so funny because she laughs at everything and I mean everything. For example, Ashton and I were in the car tonight coming from Target and we hear her laugh in the backseat by herself. Tristen is at grandma and grandpa's so its not him making her laugh and that just makes us laugh and we all end up laughing. She is soo silly!
So as you can see my children make my day in the mornings. I have two smiles that really brighten up my home. I love smiles and laughter and that is what I have! Its great!!

No comments: