Friday, December 12, 2008
NOT Happy
Ok, So I ordered my Christmas cards through JCPenny online like seriously tomorrow will be two weeks ago... uh.. something is going on. I ordered them on November 29th.. guess what Tomorrow is December 12th.. Its going to be late sending them out. Oh I sooo better get them tomorrow.. if not I got some butt chewing on monday. They even charged my account not until the 7th, which I don't understand why. Yes I order them on a Saturday, but they would have gotten my order on Monday and it say it will take up to 10 business days..hey today is 10 business days.. uh Still don't have them. Very Very upset. Even though I don't have much money this Christmas the cards weren't that cheap. And these cards are soo cute.. I soo love them. SO I better get them for now that have charged to my account.. OK MAD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment