Friday, January 16, 2009

Block heater

My father in law was putting in coolant into my car with Ash and they discovered that I have a block heater in my car. I've had my car since I was a junior in high school..long time.. about 7 years and have never known that I have a block heater in my car. My car would probably be a little better off all these years if I knew I had this in my car. So of course I had to let dad know because he bought the car, and was surprised to hear about this. The maker of my car really hid it b/c nobody knew about till now. So now Ash plugs in my car every night, so my car getting some treatment now..lol!!
Just thought I would share this little story of mine this week!!! lol :)

1 comment:

Shawna and Chuck said...

That's funny...

We came up there unannounced... not your fault you had stuff to do. It was still a nice visit. We'll have to get the boys together more when the weather's nicer.