Today is my little niece's 5th birthday! I can't believe that, that little girl is already 5. I remember the when I came to see her when she was just a newborn and now here she is 5 years later.
Kylie you are so beautiful and smart and I'm glad to call you my niece. You are going to go sooo far in life and I'm excited to see what you become. We love you and can't wait to see you soon! We hope you have an awesome day and have a super fun time at your birthday party. We can't wait to see pictures!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!
PS.... Your present is on the way, I didn't forget.. haha :)


1 comment:
Thank you for such a nice post : )
She had a great day...all except for the heat stroke part. She is well now and thats the important part!
Post a Comment