Tristen is fully potty trained now and its just a relief! No more diapers for this little man! He does use pull ups for naptime and bedtime, just for my sake because I don't know if I trust it yet incase of an accident. He does occasionally have wet pull ups when he gets up from bedtime, but so far so good dry as a bone during naptime. But yet I still dont trust it. The one time I know if I put him to bed without a pull up during naptime he will wet the bed and it will be just a mess to clean up. He does though go take a nap without a pull up at daycare but yet she has a plastic sheet on the bed and I dont have it. So far she said hes been really well. I'm just so excited for my little man. He is getting so big and smarter everyday. I wonder when I look at him how the time has flown by and when I held his little tiny body when he was first born. He is so kind and gentle but has a stinker side to him. --------- Exciting news on his part that is just recent is that Tristen is officially off his medication. No more meds for this little man. Tristen has been on meds since birth and its just a relief now that he can be off. His urologist suggested that it can be a good thing for him since he surgery on the spring, and I talked to Tristen's doctor in Fargo and he said that he agrees but wants it just be temporary. He mentioned that he wants just watch Tristen closely and if he gets any kind of infection like urinary tract infection, that he will put back on. So we are praying everything will go good! Its nice not have worry if Tristen got his medication and when he will get it if we going out of town or he spends then night at papa and grandmas house. Its going to feel weird for awhile, because it was such a routine. But hopefully it won't last very long!
Tristen is doing so great now. We just received a postcard in the mail yesturday that Tristen will be starting Sunday School next week. I am more excited for him then he is excited for himself. Maybe its just the fact that is isn't in preschool his year and that sunday school is just a step closer to that. I'm a corny mommy, but I love it too!!!
A few weeks back, Tristen, me, my dad and brothers went to the airshow in Fargo. It was such a fun day. And it wasnt too hot either which I loved!!! Tristen had a blast. Uncle Shaun bought him some ear protection because the planes were really loud for him, which made him really scared. He wouldn't have enjoyed it that much if he didn't have those and it would have made it a long day on my part. Tristen's goals at the air show was to see a helicopter and the smiley airplane and he met those right away! He saw his helicopter when we were walking into the field and when we sat down he saw the smiley airplane. Better yet they parked the smiley airplane by us And they let people go into it and uncle Shaun brought him into it. That sure made his day! It was a long day, but I was soo pleased how Tristen acted at the airshow. We had a very few minor meltdowns, but did awesome. We were there practically all day and that little man was so wore out when it was all over. He actually feel asleep through to show Blue Angels routine, I have pictures of that! :) So cute! That little man had a exciting day!!
Tristen sleeping at the airshow (during the Blue Angels)
No comments:
Post a Comment