Thursday, October 23, 2008
We're on the Move
So its official we are moving up to Grand Forks. We starting to pack things up tomorrow and hopefully have everything up there sometime this weekend. I'm feeling rushed, but hoping everything will work out good. I will miss the home I live in now. I know its time to move out since we have grown out of it, but the most thing I'm going to miss is the memories. We have brought Tristen & Brooklynn home from the hospital, Tristen has had Alot of firsts in this home, like walk, talk, we came back to this home after we're married, planned our wedding in this home. There is so many memories, I'm surely going to miss. I think it will be hard at first and time to adjust to that, but I'm hoping to accept it. I don't take to change very quickly and easily at first. I'm looking on the bright side of things and telling myself everything will be ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck with the move... you're going to enjoy the new space.
Post a Comment