Brooklynn turned 3 months yesturday and got her pictures taken as well. They did turn out pretty cute, but wasn't very satisfied with the person taking her pictures. She just didn't seem to know what she was doing or had any ideas which was frustrating. She kept asking me what I want and how to position her. I might as well have taken the pictures myself. It was getting too long and at the end little missy was getting upset, but she was also hungry. I wanted to go do some more shopping since it was just us girls, but she wasn't having it, so I had to cut it short. Tristen spent the night at his grandparents house last night. She was pretty happy to go see she grandma and papa. He is so spoiled rotten over there its unreal!
October 13 is coming up fast and we are off to Minneapolis. I'm a little nervous of driving down there. I'm wondering how Brooklynn will take the long car ride as she has never been that far before. So this will be a learning experience. I'm nervous about the car ride throu the city with two kids. I'm hoping that they will remain calm and quiet. Tristen usually is, but I could set myself up for his screaming. But who knows he is a good car rider in general which is a blessing! Brooklynn is good as well, when she has eaten!
------
So this week I found out that Brooklynn & Tristen don't have MA anymore. We apparently make too much money. I make not even a dollar more from my old job which put us over. Brooklynn doesn't have insurance, so thankfully Ashton went to his work to see his she could be added. She wasn't added before.. which ends up being a long story and my fingers will hurt after typing that all out so I'll spare not explaining that part. All in all.. in the end hopefully it will work out that she will be added by next week. This is soo frustrating and I'm hoping things will calm down soon. I need to make some calls this week for as I have a ton of questions. --- Ahhh...
-----
Good News.. We maybe moving up to Grand Forks by the end of the month. I'm not too excited about the house plan, but whatever works. The good part about it I get to keep my dog, but Ashton on the other hand isn't too thrilled. I do feel bad for her as she doesn't get much running as she needs. We need a place with a fence and this isn't fair to her, but I can't imagin seeing her with someone else. ANYways...
Life is good at this moment and busy as heck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment