Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Brooklynn!



Happy Birthday sweet angel! Cannot believe you are already 1! This year just flew by. You are a precious person that was added to our family and made it so much fun. You are little wild child and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Now mommy knows that she is a day late on putting this on the blog, BUT I just wanted to spend all day with you and get all the pictures I could. You had an eventful day and were very exhausted by the end. Mommy said up until 11:27 last night, the time you were born and then snuck in your room to watch you sleep and tell you that you were officially one year old.

Happy Birthday Princess!! We love you more then you ever know. Words can't describe the love we feel for you! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 4th of July! Hope you have a safe and fun day!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Brooklynn!!! We love you, wish we could have been there for your birthday.