Soo... Brooklynn is officially started to walk. She is still at the beginning stage but she's doing it! Its soo funny and cute. She gets a huge smile when she does walk and laughs about it! I have attempted many many MAny times to get her walking on camera and always get the end of it or she sits down and crawls and won't do it again.. little stinker.. I just can't believe my little baby girl is going down the walking path.
Tristen did something great today too! He went #2 in the potty! I was soo excited for him and you could see the excitment on his little face. He wouldn't get off the potty after I know he was done and it took him about 5 plus minutes to get him off. He usually wants to get off right away.. maybe he was just so proud of himself that he thought he could continue and not to get off.
I'm soo proud of my both my kids. I hope Tristen continues with this potty business and it get better..so far so good. Now I just need to accomplish him to tell me he needs to go instead of me telling him he needs to go every time.
YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment