Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Good Start

I started my new job on Monday and so far so good. It's only been three days and I'm already loving it. If this keeps up I'll be in my glory with another great job! I'll be officially done with Easter Seals on the 21st of this month. Its sad to see that job go, but its time to move on! I'm glad everything is going how I planned! My job entails that I bounce from classroom to classroom helping the students get their work done that they need or whatever the teacher needs me to do. I like it because it makes my day go super fast and I don't have to think like oh my gosh is this day ever end. I'm sure I'll have those kind someday but not at this moment. I work with really nice teachers and all my co-workers are awesome! Its great so far.

Tristen & Brooklynn started their first daycare by themselves in Grand Forks yesturday. They did awesome from the report of the sitter. Yesturday Tristen was quiet which is understandable since it was his first day. He held on to my leg and won't want me to leave, which happened today as well. But he did fine on crying! I got teary eyed when I got into my car and drove off. I ended up calling my mom to relax. Of course my daughter didn't even know I left.. maybe thats a good thing. Today Tristen got a time out, which didn't surprise me when she told me. He is discovering his boundaries of what he can get away with and not. He'll get use to it after awhile. He is already fitting in and being a stinker and its his second day. So far so good. I'm very pleased with the babysitter I chose! Its so far a good start!!!!!

No comments: