Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Day...

Today Brooklynn turned 2 months old. Can't believe she is already this old, I feel as though I just had her. She still so tiny. She had her doctor's appt today and everything went great. She's healthy as a horse! She now weighs 10 pound give or take some ounces and 21 inches give or take a couple centimeters. She is doing great. She was going to have an ultrasound done today, but they couldn't fit her in so we have the appt on friday. Dr.Miller wants to check her kidneys out to see if everything is doing great. This is a better safe then sorry check up. Since Tristen was born with one kidney he just want to make sure everything is healthy with Brooklynn. He has no worries, so I try not to be.

Today we visited with a at home daycare which went very well. Tristen made himself at home and played outside with the kids. It went alot smoother then I thought it was going to be. I was actually looking at the worst and it came out to be good. I would diffently take my children there. Tomorrow we are going to visit another at home daycare which is just a little cheaper then the one we visited today. So we'll see how this one goes. I'm going by how she interacts with me, my comfort level and how Tristen interacts at the home. Today he seemed to have fun, so I'm curious on tomorrows visit. I have a very short time to find a daycare since I'll be starting my new job on the 15th but the kids wouldn't go to daycare until the 16th. And I'm not looking forward to that day, since it will be my first day without them and leaving them with a perfect stranger. I told the daycare provider that first day will be hard for me. I'm hope for the best and hope to come on top!

I officially told my boss that I have to quit my job. She knew it was coming, just didnt know when. I have to write up an official letter so she can put that in my file. Its a bitter sweet deal. I'm glad to see the job go but sad at the same time, because I feel I wont see my kids anymore. But its time to move on, and they all understand.

No comments: