Thursday, September 25, 2008

Updating........

TIME for an Update!!

Brooklynn can roll over now.. from tummy to back.. which is awesome!! We're so proud of her! She did this last week! Oh my goodness is she getting so big.. the time is going by way to fast for me. Can't believe next week she will be 3 months old. Today she turned 12 weeks.. Awwww!!!

Tristen.. well he's getting bigger and talking alot more. He is our little stinker, thats for sure.

They both love daycare from my stand point. I really like their daycare provider so that helps. They are in a happy mood when I pick them up so I know that they at least enjoy it so what.

Brooklynn had a scare yesturday when I saw purple spots on her leg. Their daycare provider noticed it and then I ended up calling the nurse and she mentioned she needs to be brought in right away. There could be a million different reasons for these spots. At first they thought it could be mengitious.. but it isn't. The doctor can't really explain very well upon it but she isn't worried and too concerned over it. She think it could be either a bug bite, something was too tight on her leg and caused some litttle blood vessels to break. She didn't really say, but said not to worry. I just need to watch it. If its not gone by monday I need to call her or if it spreads more then where it is. So for now.. Not to worry.. What a day yesturday was.. holy moly!! All I could think is.. not more medical worries!!!

October 13th is coming up and we are off to Minneapolis for Tristen's doctor appt. I'm not really sure why we are going down there because he just had his rountine check up, up in Fargo. What ever reason, I'm sure Dr. Hutcheson nows. We just do what he says when it comes to our child's health.

My job is going great. Its keeping me busy thats for sure. I really do enjoy it very much so far. Its hard waking up early everyday, I'm not use to it. Yes I know I was spoiled with my other job.. but can I say! At least this is a consist job which hours and a monday thru friday. --- I am officially done with Easter Seals as of the 21st of this month. It was hard to see that go, but glad to at the same time. Time to move on..

Well that enough of my updates......................

No comments: