So I'm sitting at work correcting some papers, when our secertary at the school comes into the classroom and says that I need to clock out because my husband is in the ER. Uh, talk about almost freaking out. She told me to not get excited, because it isn't life threatening, but I need to go. So, I clocked out as fast I could and took off. I raced over the ER. They brought me back to where Ashton was and here is was laying on the bed all content, because of the medication he was on. He has a kidney stone. Yay..not very fun for him. I guess he was having severe stomach pains in the afternoon, and he called his mom and his mom was coming over anyways to babysit, and his mom found Ash on the floor in pain. The doctor at the ER said he needs to pass it and then he needs to have a follow up check up with his doctor. So, we sat in there for a few hours. I really don't like the ER. Its just something about them I don't like. I'm not a really big fan of hospitals in general.
Ash was hungry so we went to Green Mill to eat, and mom called me up to tell me that a family in Grandin, that I have known since I was little, the father (Chris) isn't doing good (has cancer) and the hospital has asked for the children to come in. This isn't a good sign. Our prayers and thoughts are with you Bohn family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment