Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Birthday Boy

Tristen is now 3! Wow! Yesturday my little man turned 3 at 12:20pm. I woke up in the morning just thinking what the day entailed the day he was born. I still remember like it happened yesterday. It will probably be in my memory forever, because how can it not, he's my child. Tristen you are a blessing and I love you more then you will ever know. You are such a wonder child!

I usually do something fun with just me and Tristen, so Tristen and I went to Fargo last Saturday and spent some fun time in the mall. We went to the Playland and spent alot of time in there and he had just a blast. I was very shocked when I said it was time to leave and he was fine with it and said "Bye Dinosaurs". It was too cute. We met up with my friend, Nicole. We went to the pet shop and got to pet the bunnies and looked at fish and puppies. He had just a blast finding Nemo and Dori. I made him a shirt for this birthday, which said in the front "It's My GOLDEN Birthday" and on the back it had the number 3. It turned out cute. I had so much fun. He is such a fun kid to play with. I love it. I need to have more special times like that with him, because its not going too long where he isn't going to want spend time with mommy.

Now, this week entails. Yesturday for his acutal birthday we went to Space Aliens. He had so much fun. He had grandma in the play room 90% of the time. Lets just say, Fargo is better. Ashton's parents came and so did his Aunt Joan and Uncle Jim. We had a good time. Brooklynn didn't know what was going on, she was just being passed from person to person, she loved it..all that attention. --- At daycare, we brought treats for the kidos and when I went to pick Tristen up Kathy had written on her mirror thing, "Happy Birthday Tristen" it was really cute. Wasn't expecting that what so ever. I think she knew that I didn't want to be away from him on his birthday, but I need to work. ---- This Saturday we are going to be celebrating his birthday with family at our house. It's Mickey Mouse theme, so this should be fun. I still need to order his cake, which he has been wanting. He loves to blow out his candle... little stinker.

Anyways.. the time goes by so fast. I don't like it. I sure know how my parents fell seeing her babies grow up, but I'm hoping she is proud how her children have came out. I have learned from the best!!!

My baby 3 years ago


My baby 3 years old today

No comments: