Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Updates

Brooklynn is now crawling everywhere! She has been crawling going on a couple weeks now. She is talking more and more.. well babbling more and more. She thinks she is shot stuff when she stands up in her crib, which made Ash lower her crib a couple days back. She stands next to things and glides her feet back and forth. Her daycare made a prediction that she will be walking next month. I don't think so, I give her May or the latest June. I don't think she will be like Tristen and be 17 months old. I think Tristen was just a little scary cat! lol


Tristen is coming up with new things everyday. He makes up stories and when playing with his cars he pretends he is the driver and he needs to go somewhere.. it is so cute! My little man is getting so big. He went snowmobiling with Uncle Shaun for the 1st time this year, he wore big boy underwear but wouldn't potty, he thinks he needs to jump off literaly everything and says ok mommy just one more time, and he got his new bed that he is so proud of!

No comments: