It has been really busy around here keeping up with a 2 year old and a newborn. I feel as though sometimes I get pulled in two different directions at the same time, but I'm managing. Tristen is doing great with her. He loves holding her and gets really excited. In the morning he has to go check on her and give her a kiss. He's a very proud big brother! Brooklynn is a great baby so far. She is a week and day old.. time is already flying by..gez... Brooklynn loves to cuddle and eat. What a baby! She is so much like her brother its unreal. Today I realize that not only are Tristen and Brooklynn look alike when they were born, they have a hair colic in the same spot and exact same receding hair line like their dad. Weird! I dont know if Brooklynn will really care for that when she's older..but I guess she'll have to live with it!
Anyways.. So far so good! Its really crazy until I can get things down pat, but its not as bad as I thought it might be. Tristen is a helper which is awesome for being 2!
I'm so blessed to have a wonderful family!
No comments:
Post a Comment