Tomorrow marks Ashton and I's one year wedding anniversary. I remember this time last year how crazy this day was getting perpared for the next day. I remember going to Grand Forks running around getting last minute crap and coming back to Hillsboro decorating the church and then relaxing for the rehearsal. This has been an eventful year for us thats for sure. We obviously never thought that one year later we would have a beautiful daughter in the same month we got married. Life sure brings surprises. I graduate from college, Ashton gets a new job, Tristen turns 2.. wow.. what a year brings..holy moly. Ashton and I have thought up a gift for each other and we are going engrave our wedding rings with a saying we always say to each other. We have been saying this saying since we've been together and we always close this saying with a promise. I don't want to say what we say because its a private thing, which that probably may sound corny. Anyways.. wow we made to a whole year, which doesn't surprise me because we belong together..lol!!
So.. Brooklynn turned 3 weeks old on thursday and next sunday marks her one month. I cannot believe how time just flew by. I feel like I just had her yesturday. I feel like that with Tristen as well. He is growing so fast and I feel like I have to treasure every second because if I dont I wont remember it, and I dont want that feeling. He is getting smarter as days go by...ugh. my babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Holy cats I can't believe a year has gone by already. Have a great day.
By the way speaking of time flying, my 'baby' will be 4 a week from Saturday! Where did 4 years go???
Post a Comment