Brooklynn is now 2 weeks old! Where has the time gone already. She had her doctor's appt on wednesday and she now weighs 7 lbs even and 19 1/2 inches long. She grew a half an inch and gained that much weight she she's been home from the hospital. She is doing great. She like to eat alot during the day and each most of the time every 3 to 4 hours during the night. It varies! So far so good. The doctor looked at her and said she is looks great and looks healthy.. which is an A+ for us! She does look like she is growing. Today I made her one month picture appt, which I can't believe in a couple weeks she'll be a month old.. ahhh..
Tristen is doing great. He has been gaining weight like crazy. Nobody can call him tiny any more. He sure loves his little sister. I'll ask him where his baby is and he'll come over and give a big kiss and hug. He loves to hold her and gets pretty concerned when she cries. He's like that with all babies also.
Everything is going good, just really busy. Today was a little challenging. I think Brooklynn had a tummy ache because all she wanted is to be held with her tummy facing downward. Then Tristen has the sneezes so he wanted me at the same time. It was a crazy. Finally Brooklynn is sleeping on her own and not needed to be held and Tristen is relaxing on the couch watching his Mickey Mouse. So I finally have some me time, but sure doesn't last too long.. welcome to motherhood of two huh...Oh well I wouldn't have it any other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to hear everything is going well!
Post a Comment