Monday, July 7, 2008

She has Arrived!

I would like to announce the arrival of our baby girl Brooklynn Jo Lemoine to our family. She was born on July 3rd at 11:27pm. She weighed in a 6lbs 2oz and measured 19 inches. She is such a tiny little thing. She looks just like Tristen when he was born. You sure can tell that they are brother and sister! She has blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs and arms. The only difference between Tristen and Brooklynn besides gender is that Brooklynn's hair color is just a little darker then Tristen's. He was has the white blonde hair and she has the golden blonde. They are my angels and I love them so very much. How could I get any luckier!!!

Tristen is doing great with her. We are learning so everything is taking time. He gets very concerned when baby cries and wants to rock to sleep in ther cradle. Its pretty cute! I think he's going to be a great big brother!

Welcome to world baby girl!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud to have a niece!!! Are you going to put up any pictures of her??? This is when it really stinks being so far away. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for me and tell her we love her. Kylie is so excited about Brooklynn she told everybody at daycare abouot her today! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Jill said...

Yahoo! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet our newest little angel. We'd love to see pictures. We're glad all went well and you're all in our thoughts. Jill