Thursday, August 28, 2008

To New Beginnings

I got a new job! Yay for me! I had an interview at a Middle School in Grand Forks today and was deciding all the way home if I wanted that job or the elementary school job and I made my decision with going with the elementary school. I will be working as a para for the school as well with other children! I'm hoping this will be a good experience! Now the sad part is to put my two weeks in with Easter Seals. Now that is here to finally quit that job I dont want to. Its sad to see that job go because I've been there so long, but I know its time to move on.
So I have until the 15th to find a daycare because that is my first day. I'm hoping it will work out.

1 comment:

Shawna and Chuck said...

Congratulations on the new job! That's great!