Friday, February 27, 2009

Countdown is on

I am just thinking of moments of Tristen when he was Brook's age. It feels like yesturday he was born. It is just unreal that he will be 3 on Tuesday. Just 4 days to go. This is his Golden birthday (3 on the 3rd day in the 3rd month of the year), so I'm going to try to my best to make it really special for him, even though he probably wouldn't even know the difference. My baby is getting so big and so smart every day..holy moly. I think everyday where did you learn all of this. He knows all of his colors, shapes, and recongizes his letters, knows his name, memorizes books..wow.. and plus more! My little man!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's crazy to believe that Tristen is turning 3, where does time go?! I sent his birthday present today so hopefully he will get it by his birthday!