I just need to vent....
I really wish I didn't have to write out checks until I knew I had money. I'm just so tired of being poor or overdrafting its just unreal. I don't want to get another job because I want to be around my children as they grow, but I fear I have to. Thank goodness I got an extra hour at work to tutor 3rd graders, so I'm hoping it will add up soon. I have no money and no life. This is another wish.. I wish I money would fall out of the sky or just onto my head so I don't have to worry from what will happen next.
Valentine's is on Saturday and I usually get something small for Tristen and now Brooklynn and I fear this year won't happen b/c of my money issues. It just makes me really sad. Now Tristen's birthday is coming up.. exicted that he will be turning three and sad because time just flew by and fear I won't have the money to throw him a cute birthday party. Uhhh.. it soo sucks to be poor I Hate it.
Anyways... enough of me feeling sorry for myself.. but I just need to vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sorry... I certainly could have waited if I'd known. I figured I was screwing your checkbook more by forgetting it for so long. Sorry...
Post a Comment