I just want to give some new popular sayings that Tristen has been using:
"What Happened?"
"I hurt or it hurts"
"Go to grandma papa house" is I repeat what he says to make sure I'm understanding him, he thinks I'm saying lets go so he says "Yay!" With a big smile.
"Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy!" Just out of the blue
"I wuv you"
"Where's blankie"
Pointing to a color or shape and knowing what it is "What color this...black"
I wish I could think of a ton more, but unfortuantly I can't think of any...errr..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you felt well that day. I had a great time and I'm soo glad you stayed over, it made it even better.
Your kids are (i'm not just saying it) the most beautiful bright kids i've seen.
The newest video is too cute, looks like you. I like how the loudest thing he says is "bye" so suddenly.
I just wanted to take the time to tell you how proud i am of you. You are still my Sam and i see that you grew in a very mature way. what a woman! you finished school with two kids and a husband. With wedding plans, moving, hospital visits, children....i had a hard enough time with myself. but you did it you finished and i just wanted to say....I'm proud of you and how much you accomplished in your life. so smile sweety when your down and think of all YOU did.
I may not be a phone talker like you, but i love the time when we are together.
bye deary
Post a Comment