Ugh... sickness in this house hold is getting old. It started off last week, with Brooklynn getting sick with a cold and an ear infection, then went to Tristen which had the fever, vomiting, and bad cold. Brooklynn got better after getting some medication from the doctor, but this sickness with my kids costed me to stay home last week for two days. Then Ashton got sick on Thursday so he stayed home from work. It was lovely. Had three kids home being sick. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Tristen was still feeling yukky. He seemed to look better during the day then when night time came around it crashed. It was weird. He surely wasn't my Tristen. He went to daycare on Friday because I needed to get back to work and thinking everything should be fine with my kids. When I came to pick them up, Tristen was laying on the couch and Brooklynn was acting like her 7 month old self. Our daycare provider said that Tristen has been quiet all day and didn't do much, which isn't Tristen. So I said to Ash, if he's not better on Sunday I'm taking him in. Well sure enough he was back to being Tristen and guess who else got sick.. ME! Go figure! My ears are throbing and my nose is stuffed up and my throat is soar. Yay for me.
I went to work yesturday, just miserable, because I can't afford taking anymore days off, but I was dragging. The principal saw me look this way at the end of the day, basically saying if I don't feel well tomorrow, stay in bed. I woke up this morning still feeling like crap. Tristen stayed at Ash's parent's place last night, and Ash's dad called me up this morning tell me that Tristen is complaining about his ear hurting. So... I called up the doctor and Tristen and I are going in to get our ears checked out. This will be Tristen's 1st official ear infection (if he has one, which I pretty sure he does) in his 3 yrs of life. Brooklynn has had 2 already in her 7 months of life. Tristen has been on medicine, so it was basically a barrier to prevent infections including ear infections. So we have been lucky. We'll see though.
Sickness.. I hate it!!! No calling in tomorrow.. Need to work.. Then thrusday and friday I get off anyway because of no school.. so.. yeah, short week for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment