Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Deals & Big Moments

To start off.. This is a big deal & moments for Ashton & I! I think more me..then anything.. anyways.. Yesturday.. I gave a bottle to Brooklynn for the very first time. I've been putting it off so yesturday when I found out I got a job interview I figured its time to give the bottle... so I did. She didn't really want it at first and thought it was a little funny feeling in her mouth, thats what it looked like on her face anyway. But she then eventually figured it out and she did really well. She had another one before going to bed as well. I'm soo happy for her! This is a big deal, because my biggest fear was that she was either not going to except it or rather have that then breastfeed. I'm soo happy she likes to have both. Tristen was the very same way! They are soo much alike at this age its soo unreal!
And Today.. Tristen fed himself his meal by himself with a fork.. no help from mommy what so ever.. well cleaning up the after math on the plate but he did all himself. I was going to help in between and he wouldn't have it. Hopefully this a start of him eating his food by himself and no help from mommy & daddy!! I'm hoping I'm not jinx this.. This was soo exciting for me! This is another huge big deal and moment for us! Great Job Tristen!!!!!!! It was just a huge deal that I got pictures of it and video taped it.. that how big deal this was.. I'm probably being a nerd about this whole thing, but nobody realizes that his is HUGE!!! Finally.. being almost 2 1/2 he should be feeding himself his food. Don't get me wrong... he has fed himself before but he rather have had me feed him or daddy, but today was no except no mommy help! I'm so happy!!!
-----------------
Right now I'm in the process of finding a daycare and I'm finding out that daycare centers are really expensive.. holy cow! And everyone I called yesturday was either full or let one in and the not the other. And I don't want my children to go to two different daycare centers..that is just dumb. So the search is on...

No comments: