Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy like always

Yesturday Brooklynn turned one month old. Holy Cow!!! I feel as though she was just born. She has grown so much its unreal. We got her one month picture taken today at Sears and they turned out soo adorable. It was hard to pick from, but yet she my little girl and she is adorable so it would be really hard to choose from. Ashton gave me a budget and I went over just a little, I tend to do that..whoops..lol! But he got over that fast once he saw her pictures. Tristen got a couple pictures with her, giving her a kiss and posing with her.. they turned out so well.. he even wanted to take a picture with her, which we had to act fast upon because it doesnt last very long.

When we got home, I had to make a ton of phone calls to Tristen's doctor's nurse to get them to send his procedure results to Bismark for us to get approved to go the cities, then I had to call Bismark to ask when they all needed and then had to call the cities to get an appt lined up for us to go down there. Apparently we can not get an appointment until October b/c his urologist doesn't have any openings until then, which is hard to get an appt with him because he is only there in the Minneapolis office on Mondays which stinks. They always ask me if I want to go any other office like St.Paul, but I don't want to because that another direction I dont know how get around and don't plan on learning. I don't like big city driving so going to Minneapolis is penty for me. So now I have wait to get a call back for his appt. Ugh..life.. but it needs to be done, I just wish it was sooner then later.

Anyways.. life here is crazy like always, but its going pretty well. I trying to get into a routine and its slowly but surely getting on its way.

No comments: