Thursday, August 14, 2008

Updates & Friends

Some updates... well Brooklynn is now interacting with us with her beautiful smile and she is starting to coo. I will talk to her and its like having a little conversation with her..its so much fun! She is getting so big. Today she is 6 weeks old, which seriously where does this time go... I feel as though I have to take a million trillion pictures just so I can remember this age.

Tristen is a little stinker, but he is two and very curious. He loves getting into things he is not suppose to. An example.. if hes not suppose to touch the air conditioner and he come to me not Ashton me and say with his eyes wide open "Uh Oh or Huhh with a big sigh" Its funny but not. And all I have say is "What did you do" and he'll run away.. He knows then he is in trouble. I think it could be attention, but we give him alot so he is not deprived. He is a good boy. I'm starting to look at preschools for him, so thats exciting but nerve racking because thinking of my little boy growing up so fast.

Tristen has been approved to go down to the cities to get a check up, but now all I have to do is wait to hear what day. The hospital its suppose to call me back to schedule something and still havent heard anything. I'm hoping I'll hear something by the end of the week or I'll probably give them a call. The sooner the better!



Friends:
I had alot of visitors come over this week right in a row. I never have any friends come over or if I do its very rarely. So this was exciting for me.
First, my friend Nicole came over to visit and brought Brooklynn a gift. It was so cute. I got to spend some time with her, since its been awhile since I seen her last. Ashton took Tristen to his parents place and it was just us girls. Brooklynn loved the attention!
Then, my friend Emily came over a little bit with her two little ones. She has a little boy Tristen's age and they got to play with each other for the first time. That was fun to watch. Again.. Brooklynn loved the attention!!!
Lastly, my friend Kendra from TN came over yesturday and visited with her little girl. That was alot of fun. Its nice to catch up on old times and new things going on with us!
I love visitors!

No comments: