So.. I was browsing on job service last week to find jobs in Grand Forks. I found this job for the Grand Forks School District as a special needs paraprofessional. I figured what the heck.. its close to what I want to do with my life.. not what I want to do with the rest of my life but close enough for now. So I filled out the application they had online and worked on my resume which was basically all done and did my cover letter. I worked on my cover letter forever to make sure it was perfect, but who knows. So I finally finished with everything for the job application yesturday and Here is the Exciting news.. This morning I got a call for a job interview next Thrusday. This is exciting for me becaues I do need a different job then Easter Seals and to expand my horizons. Its for a middle school and it sounds like something I wil be relaly interested in doing. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best. I dont want to jinx myself acting like I already have the job. I very much qualified for this job, but that doesnt matter it matters if they like me and if I fit well into their team. So.. EXCITING!!!
Now I have to get busy and find a daycare for my kids.. my mom will take care of them for now but can't all the time because she has alot of kids coming this fall. I'm also trying to go the process of finidng a preschool for Tristen for the following 2009 fall since this fall is to late I'm sure. I want my kids to go into a center, but right now its probably too late to get them into one since its around school time. I just need to hope for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!!! Hope everything works out!
Post a Comment